Thursday, September 12, 2013

Test post for CAHS Blog


Hi Folks - thanks to some good detective work by Denny's daughter, Tracy, and fellow class members, Judi White, Suzy Nagle and Joyce Moody Fletcher, if all goes right - when I hit the publish button in a moment - this should appear as a new post on our blog!

I contacted Judi (knowing that cousin Judi would know EXACTLY what to do!) to find out if we had any info on getting access to the site.  I personally have enjoyed the posts made by Dennis and other classmates so much over the years, that I don't want to see it fade away.  I have agreed to be "blogmeister" - knowing that I have HUGE shoes to try and fill and certainly don't have the skills with words that Denny did - but I'll try!

I have more I'd like to say - but I think it wise to see if this actually works before I go on.  I would like to solicit comments, stories and especially any memories of our dear classmate, Dennis, so that I might compile a fitting memorial to the great man who started this blog and continued it in such a fine fashion for these past six and one half years!!

You may e-mail info to me at:  orvis@bellatlantic.net

Orvis


1 comment:

RomanCandleLive@verizon.net said...

Way to go, Orvis! My dad would be so proud of us for "breaking in" and so happy to know that the blog will live on!

Many thanks,
Tracy