Thursday, February 5, 2015


Apology

I must apologize to my fellow blog members for not keeping up to date lately!!  I have had several good classmate "stories" submitted lately that I have not been able to get posted!!  As I think most of you know - I have been involved for 47 years as a PIAA Wrestling Referee and this time of year has always been hectic for me.  In addition to "reffing", I have been my PIAA Chapter's Rules Interpreter for the past 26 years and assignor for 17 years.  It's that assignor job that got hectic this year with all the snow cancellations and rescheduling (schools down here seem to close at ANY hint of snow in the next TWO years!!) and reassignment of officials.  Top all that off with a case of the coughing your lungs out for the past week - and I will be VERY happy to see the 2014-2015 PIAA Wrestling season come to an end shortly!!  I promise - I will get caught up!!

By the way - now would be a good time for YOU to bring us up to date on what's going on in YOUR life!!  Drop me a note and I'll post it for you!

Orvis
 

No comments: