Monday, January 25, 2016


I have been remiss lately in keeping everyone up to date on our Classmate's activities!!  I can only plead to an overactive schedule (and to think I keep saying I am retired!) for the last 2 months.  As I think most of you know, I am still quite active (read busy) during wrestling season.  It seems that you can take a wrestler out of Clearfield - but you can't take wrestling out of a Clearfielder!!  I am my local Wrestling Officials Association Chapter Rules Interpreter (and have been for the last 28 years).  I also assign Officials (JV and Varsity) for 12 High Schools, 8 Middle Schools and many tournaments.

I also own and operate a very busy locksmith shop and have been President of the Greater Philadelphia Locksmith Association for the past 2 years.  I am happy to say that as of January 18, after swearing in the NEW President, I am now the FORMER President of GPLA!  Unfortunately, on Febuary 1 I become Chairman of the Board for 2 years.

Did I mention that I am also President of a local Treasure Hunting Club - Southeast Pennsylvania Historical Recovery Group (SPHRG).  If you care to - go to www.sphrg.com and you can find 2 YouTube videos of me opening and closing an archaeology hunt at Brandywine, one of General Washington's losses in 1777.  The good looking young guy with sunglasses is my son (and best friend) Paul!!

I have a few other endeavors for my "spare" time, but started this as an excuse for not posting timely - and got carried away!!  I'll post this and open separate posts for the two items I have.

Orvis
Blogmeister


No comments: