Tuesday, February 6, 2018


My sincere apologies to Joyce Moody-Fletcher for not having her birthday show up on January 31st!
Something is not working quite right on our Blog and I have been trying to get it fixed!  It all started out when the outfit that owns the site that our blog is on changed things on 12/1/17 to provide a "more secure" blog address, while still maintaining the old address.  There are a couple of bugs in the process that are causing some havoc on our Blog!  Not only is it showing Birthdays that I have posted on my computer, but not if I log in  from my laptop!!  Another example is the "Save the Date " notification Wilbur Shirey provided on 1/24/18.  I spent almost 3 hrs trying to get the top greeting line to show properly (it worked OK last year) - and finally had to give up!  It seems like it is better in Feb - but of all people to delete her name on Jan 31, our record keeper supreme (Joyce) embarrasses me!  So here it is again.

January 31st  - Happy Belated Birthday Joyce Moody-Fletcher!!
   

No comments: