Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Jutta Hager - In Her Own Words

Except for a year in Washington, DC., I've lived in the Boston area since coming here for college. After working for several years as an editor of earth science textbooks, I went back to school in geology (why not?).

After getting my Ph.D. in 1978 I taught on and off, but have been in consulting since 1984 and for the last 15 years have had my own (small) company ( See
http://www.hagergeoscience.com/).

(Editor's Note – Jutta is overly modest. Check out her company's website. You will be impressed.)

I have a significant other, but no husband (divorced 2), 4 stepchildren and one son, who graduated from Northeastern in Boston and is currently finishing his first year of medical school at USC in Los Angeles.

I couldn't make the reunion planning meeting of April 5th, but am definitely planning on getting to the reunion next August.

- Jutta Hager

No comments: