Saturday, April 14, 2007

Karen Shirey explains the 'Jessica' factor

I've noticed your emails re: confusion about "Jessica". Wil has or will respond to your other topics, but I'm the guilty culprit re: "Jessica".

When Wil and I were working on obtaining snail mail/email addresses for "The Bash" we worked with Joyce Moody-Fletcher (CHS Class of '59 Secretary). She is amazingly dedicated to maintaining your class's database info! At one point she drove to one of your classmate's sibling's home and sat outside until the person came home so she could obtain a current address for your classmate! At that point I coined her "Jessica" after Jessica Fletcher's "Murder She Wrote". We've had a lot of fun with this - and I'll probably call her "Jessica" instead of Joyce when we gather again.

I loved meeting you at "The Bash", Sue (Speicher) - we so appreciated your making the effort to be here......I also love the look of the Prius (I'm still driving a Volvo---boring!). And Denny, it's great to know all is well with you. We're looking forward to sharing a fun time with everyone in 2009 - Lord willing!
Karen

No comments: