Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sue Speicher offers to do the reunion booklet

Hi, Wil, well, I'm not retired yet--as I told Suzy, I just bought a Prius, so two more years at the grindstone, until I get it paid off . . . I was going to ask you what I could do to contribute, from such a remote location a thousand miles away--I figured you'd think, yeah, right. But I think I've got it figured out.

Let me do the reunion booklet. I have a lot of experience with desktop publishing, since I used to sponsor our school newspaper, and I promise I'll make it gorgeous. I'll need help, of course, tracking down the class information, but once I have it, I can collate it, design it, add some graphics, and get it printed. (How many of us were there/are there? Maybe I can help pay for the printing, too.)

I didn't want to write to Joyce/Jessica since I'm not sure I know who that is . . . please one of you tell me. If my memory fails, I'll look her up in the Bison. (Not an insult--I was just always in my own world.) Thanks, and keep in touch.
Sue

No comments: